Pages

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Quote of the Day: C. S. Lewis

Good evening, world!

Today I'd like to share my current life's motto. Given the fact that I am, as the blog says, pretty scatterbrained, this is naturally bound to change as I grow and find myself in new places throughout life. For now, however, it pretty much sums up my entire existence.

"You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me."

I mean, yeah, sometimes I prefer coffee to tea, but other than that this quote is scarily accurate.

Side note: C. S. Lewis is one of my biggest inspirations in life, not only as a writer but as a person. He was full of such imagination, intelligence, wit, and faith, and for these reasons I will constantly use his words as guidance.

Until next time!

~ Lacey :)

No comments:

Post a Comment