Pages

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Welcome to the Wonderful World of a Scatterbrained Redhead

Hi there, world!

If you're one of the few who used to read this blog, you may notice that all of my previous posts have been deleted. There are quite a few reasons for this.

1: They were all poems (that can get boring to people who need some variety in their lives).
2: They were all intensely personal poems written by yours truly, which is highly embarrassing and revealing.
3: I don't want any old geezer to read my personal poems that describe the innermost workings of my soul (for future reference, any you're-a-ginger-you-have-no-soul cracks will be completely futile, as I've heard them all).
4: There is so, so, so much more to me than poetry.

So get ready for a revamped blog filled with everything that makes me...well, me.

Have a fantastic second day of 2013!

-- Lacey :)

No comments:

Post a Comment